WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Insaf dah, nak SPM

by - October 30, 2011
Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia. 

\\ The examination may kill you. So, do not be like a monkey and jumping around like there was nothing serious matter. I bet you will fall soon and crying over the result //

Haku dah sedar diri daa.. aku dah tanak buang masa. I want to be serious weyh. Mampus aku kalaw ta dapat result gempak macam parents aku harapkan. Enuff, log off twitter, facebook, blogging, phoning, messaging and whatever. Tie the stomach. Stay away from bed. Good luck phor you guys. Ingat wey, spm menentukan perjalanan hidup korang.

About The Author

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. me to..tkt xdpt result yg mummy nk...hurm..kne study gler babi..lala,,blh x share cre lala bljr smue subjek skrg??

    ReplyDelete
  2. hurm.. i dont know what to say.
    im not a clever girl tat you thought. You're just study smartly suda la

    ReplyDelete
  3. pliz share my dear..ur trial result better than me..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hrm... i dont know la, im just studying, attend the seminar, pay attention in the class, arranged the time table.. i have no tips.

    ReplyDelete