H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Unappreciated and stupid people

by - October 10, 2011
Certain people dont know tha term of appreciate. These shtoopeed people are suitable to be thrown in tha garbage at tha backyard. Especially in love. Cari orang baru semata2 nak lupakan yang lama. What phor? Sometimes orang lama buat kita berasa terikat, terkongkong, terkurung. Certain people cari yang baru lepas tuh terus lupa yang lama, bila orang baru tuh dah blah, cari lagi yang baru. Tindakan yang sama untuk orang yang desperate dan bodoh. How wuld you're going to stop that? You're making tha biggest mistake ever. Reduce yur egoness, just admit that you're really cannot stop thinking tha best people that you had long time ago. Someday you will realise that the one you had left will neva be the same again, tha stupid one in your game and moving far away than you. Then, you will realise that you're regretted. The conclusion is, tha nice people that you had before was not stupid as you thought in your game but you were the foolest ever.

Sincerely, me.

About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments