H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

i try to catch a star.

by - December 08, 2011
Im so sorry.. I had forget all the members in my school. Im sorry guys for what i have done. You all are always in my heart, i keep it safe k. Dont worry, we will meet soon informally or formally. I had to move on and i dont want to look back.

Selamat Tinggal Kawan.

I have no intention to let you all down bcuz of what i did because im done. I already done enuff. Cukup lah untuk semua kedukaan dan kesedihan ini. Thanks so much for the *people that broke my heart entirely, satu class pulak. Kepada korang semua yang stay, yang still berkawan, lepak sana sini, just continue your life. Without me, without all the members of 5 Anggerik, maybe kalau ada reunion class, i wont hadir for that. Biarlah kan, siapa kesah lagi monitor class yang gila2 dulu.

"Tapew..mulekan hidup baru dan buat kawan baru.." said someone :)

Informal 5 Anggerik. Saya duduk dari kiri. Peace :)

Formal picture. Ta lupe jugak cikgu2 yang mengajar. Terima kasih sangat.

About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments