WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

My personality *reblog by tumblr*

by - December 28, 2011
Full name ?
Nurul Adilla Binti Abd Rahim

Current crush ?
I do have a crush before hrmm i dont know what to give the answer.

Addiction ?
Chocolate but currently to twitter.

How tall i am ?
i am 159cm maybe..

Relationship status ?
Single.

Girls i trust ?
Farah Adeeba.

Boys i trust ?
No one.

Current mood ?
Happy :)

Favourite color ?
Green and pink.

Confession;
i know that i am aint perfect. And everybody make mistake right. I hope that you will forgive me and forget me. i cant be with you anymore. sorry..

Who understand me ?
nobody.

Someone who is always there for me:
my bestfriend.

Who's a stranger ?
anonymous text.

Who make me laugh the most ?
maharaja lawak mega kumpulan boboi :D

Who i do the craziest stuff with ?
my cousins.

Who makes me smile ?
my friends.

Who am i listening to ?
anyone that need me.

Bestfriends ?
Farah Adeeba.

Second confess ?
its hard to understand me. i cant make it better.

What i hate ?
Lah. everything.

Who's annoying ?
slut people.

About The Author

You May Also Like

4 comments