WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Cara letak gadget nuffnang di blog

by - January 27, 2012
Zayy ask me for the tutorial. Thank you lahh :) Actually nama gadget ni lah Nuffnang Xchange

At first you guys must sign up nuffnang dulu kalau tak macam mana mau letak meyh..
First.
Done sign in ze nuffnang? Keyh and it will appear the homescreen macam image di bawah.

Woi jangan tengok gambar aku ! Just click nuffnang xchange tuh yang ada arrow merah buatan tangan yang bertulisan italic =P

Second.
After clicking benda jadah tuh then dia akan keluar page pastu ada choose a theme. Oh ini korang mesti tahu, so aku tak perlu nak ajar.

Third.
Kat bawah pilih2 theme tuh ada Get the code. So korang copy then pastekan sebelum </body>

Simple as that. And for the others, if you still didnt understand this tutorial, just leave a comment. Kalau tak jadi, please seek for me instead of maki hamun aku. You can ask me for another tutorial, i will made it InsyaAllah.. I wont do tutorial if you didnt ask for it. 

About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments