WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Appointment with doctor at Hosp. Ampang Puteri

by - January 21, 2012
Wait. i wanna tell you about yesterday night. My sister, Ayda_R back from her hostel at Johore Bahru. Wahh, how i miss her so much. She went to KL by bus with her cousin, Bieb then stop at KL Sentral. So my parents went there to pick her up.

Alolo.. she was eating at late night. Her face just same like me. :-*

Taraa... Gila long time no meet. I kinda bored to stay at home. But yeah, she's back.

______________________________________________________________

Back to the story today.. Today I've got appointment kan at Hospital Ampang Puteri. Then the doctor said that i have a lot of allergic. I cannot eat that, i cannot eat this. I am allergic to chicken, melon, orange, garlic, onion,  shrimp, white egg, chocolate, and some environmental allergen like blomia tropicalis, der farinae, der pteronyssinus and cat. Wooahh there are more food that im allergic k, i just cant remember. So, i only eat meat, fish and veges. But i prefer meat and veges laa.. 

And the other thing is, i've got an operation on the next monday. Wahh so scared. :[

About The Author

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. ooohhh be strong kay? I have an allergies too. I can't eat anything greasy, fat, fried and oily. kena yg tenusu, cereal and bread etc. -.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pity you.. i bule lagi makan yang itu.. Hurm but i teruk sgt daa smpai kene operate.. And you knw laa kalw operate mesti ade risk..

    ReplyDelete