H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

I am not ready to have a serious relationship.

by - January 20, 2012
I think this is the third times i had post about the same matter. Before ni, i had post some entries that related with ze title. Sorry, i didnt mean to say this. Maybe im wrong because thinking like this kan. But just being honest that i admit that i am negative-thinker. Never mind. I just go by the flow.. Jodoh tak kan ke mana right.. Couple with other people at last get married with other people. We cant expect for something because expectation will create a dissapointment. Sekarang ni, aku cuma berkawan dulu. Friend is better.

I have to stand on my own two feets. This is MY life.

About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments