H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Pass in computer test and New job.

by - January 15, 2012
Assalamualaikum and Hello !

Today I've got a computer test. Ah cuak gila laa.. Finally i passed. 43 out of 50. And i've got full marks for colour test and the other one apa entah. Barulah rasa lega sangat. View my result on twitter. http://t.co/XiwdyKqI


After ze test, uncle William sent me back home.
At 6 o'clock, i had an interview at my new work's place. My mum yang tolong carikan. At first, she wanna go to carwash, next to the carwash got a stall (i wont tell you where im working on including it's name) Haha.. So petang ni dia nak interview aku. My mum cakap kat situ tempat2 muslim mesti kena pakai tudung and i was like Ya Allah ! Never mind lah.... So first time i met the big boss. OMG, alim kowt, tudung labuh and i didnt wearing a "tudung" pun, nasib baik tukar baju long-sleeves. Alamakk kata aku dalam hati.. Haha, so dia pun interview aku. There's a two women were interviewing me. Peace. At least im just be myself kan. I am not hypocrite. So tomorrow i will start working. No need to know where the place. I love the job. Feel relax.

Okay i need to sleep early. Nak prepare baju dengan tudung awal2. Oh all the clothes i borrow from my mum. Haisy.. semua baju aku tak sesuai untuk bekerja. >.<


Goodnight lovette,
Lala, xo

About The Author

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. ambil lesen eh? huhuhu..
    oh.. best kalau majikan yg alim2 gitu senang ja nak berkerja dgn mereka..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodluck untuk new job! chayokk! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha... Kerja semua okay.. Senang :)

    ReplyDelete