H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Cara letak status twitter dalam blog

by - February 06, 2012
Im sorry for my late tutorial. Just back home from holiday. For this time, wanna put a status twitter on your blog without using the gadget ? Keyh.. like mine isnt ? :)


Copy this code then paste in your section. BUT REMEMBER, Please change the username. Please change "tekateki94" into your username. About the count? 15 is the best number. You can change it never mind.. You also can change your height and width

Got any problem? Please ask me. And for the tutorial, i wont make it if you dont ask. Thank you.

About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments