WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

How to edit profile on blogskins ?

by - February 02, 2012
These are the code. You just need to play with the html keyh. Put the html code inside the bracket. Its easy actually. Dont make it difficult :)

  1. body{ }
  2. #user_profile_about{ }
  3. #user_profile_avatar{ }
  4. #user_profile_info{ }
  5. .topnav{ }
  6. #profile_skins{ }
  7. .tabs{ }
  8. .tabSelected{ }
  9. #my_favorites{ }
  10. #my_comments{ }
  11. #user_profile_ad{ }
  12. #my_skins{ }
  13. #friends_skins{ }
  14. .logo{ }
  15. .navsearch{ }
  16. .footernavright{ }
  17. .footernav{ }
  18. .footer{ }

// IMPORTANT- For every code. You have to put <style>#codename{ }</style> Must have "style" before and after the code keyh..
// If you want to hide some section such as "my comments" you just put this code
{display: none;}
Got any problem? Please ask me. And for the tutorial, i wont make it if you dont ask. Thank you.

About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments