H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

How to put FB like button for every post

by - February 25, 2012
Someone ask me on twitter. So maybe you wanna put facebook like button for every post aite and for classic templates. I tried to make it and i hope it will works.

Step.:
Copy this code and paste after <$BlogItemBody$> BUT before </blogger>.


Example.:

<$BlogItemBody$> <iframe src="http://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?href=<$BlogItemPermalinkURLgt;" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="height: 62px; width: 100%" allowTransparency="true"></iframe> </blogger>

Note.:
Please preview first before you click the button * save .

About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments