H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Hundred percent naturally face

by - February 14, 2012
Laughing is prohibited here. It will make your stomach burst out and bleeding. Trololol. So yeah. Say NO to bb cream, any foundation, any lipbalm, any eyeshadow and any--thing. And no picture effect or edited. I may look ugly and saxxie here so dont be a bad ass. It may contain pimple scars on my face. I tried to remove it. My skins were not too flawless like you girls. *sobs Watch carefully, my face was really funny. Haolla ! My skin types is combination. Ermm.. you want to ask what it is? Combination skin's type is where the skins got oily and sometimes it dry. Haha. Damn. i found a bit hard to manage it. Currently using a facewash with milkgoat. I love it. My face details ? urm.. my cheek was really chubby and everytime when i smiled, it will become like this picture and other picture too in my blog. Original cheek. People said that it is look cute and tempting but sometimes i feel like i want to cut my cheek.
I messed things alot. The face has change like one two three by applying a make up. Maybe its horrible. Im still learning how to make up properly on youtube. Well yaa, some of them are really professional. And the hair made by me. I curled it as well as i can. Compared it to the picture above. But i think they're not really different lah kan. I love to smile with a close mouth so the lips will look smooth and sweet. And my eyes just being nude. Haha. How bout my outfits? Vintage. I love blouse with a floral texture and skinny white jeans. Shoes? the flat one. Because when im using high heels, i really look tall. and slimmer. Hahah. Full of herself kan. For your information, my hair is growing longer. Sometimes it annoyed me.

About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments