WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

I'd like to busted my fake, ripper, copycat.

by - February 11, 2012
Its good when you dont trust the new one. I mean the stranger. Why i said so ? I had several memories that i want to share with you. Kejap la nak cerita. Please read this muh favourite followers.
On 2009, after my blog appear on the magazine, everybody in school wanna search who is "Lala" and everybody want to be my friends till my group of haters become larger and united. Haha. Well, i dont know anything, im just like innocent person and i dont give damn about that. I am taking PMR examination on that year till i almost break up with boyfriend. Duhh.. scarayy.. The problem is i am so stress with peoples around me.

Someone fake me on my own blog.
In my cbox last 3 years ago, i had been fake by people. I suspect it was a girl. She became me when im not online my blog then chatting with people. How damn ! She talked about shit and said "Lala is lesbian" And then i opened my blog and saw "my faker" was chatting with my blog readers. So i join the conversation and spread to them that "Lala" had been fake actually. Unfortunately, she still chat on my cbox. Naah damn. I am speechless.

After the incident, now i know who did it. At first, i'd friend with a girl named Q. She always talked to me and seek for my help about the world of blogging. Okay, i just helped her cuz i think she was nice. Back to *how i know who fa/ucker.. I logged in my cbox account and i check the messages of "Lala" (my fake name) So i got the IP adressed. And i compared to Q. Damn damn damnn... (singing avril lavigne's song -wish you were here) You know what. Their IP adressed just same. How could her. I helped her so many things. I do chatting with her other than topic about blogging but not the secret one la. Then, i made a plan to busted her. Jeng jeng jeng ~~ The truth is always win. I post an entry about "i know who's fake me before" i write some sentimental post, about how damn she was, unsincerely to become my friend and stab my back and etc... Naah.. of course she read the entry and sent a comment in my cbox. You wanna know what had she send? She sent a message of become sorry, no she wasnt have intention to stab my back, unsincerely. How stupid ! In my entry, i dont mention any of people name or whatever. How can she become so touchy. Haha. Busted !

Someone copy and paste my text on blog.
This time, its a guy. Simple case. He just copy "about me" on my profile and paste it to his facebook description. Then he changed the word. After i found that, i just cursing him on facebook via message. Wakaka. Dear copycat, dare to copy me, i can easily search you till the earthworm's small hole.


Someone rip my blogskin.
With the help of mr google by advance searching. I found a girl rip my blogskin and she didnt put any of my credit. I talked nicely instead of cursing her. At first, i just become her blog visitor and leave a comment on her cbox. I ask her where did she got the theme aite then she said on blogskin. I replied, so why dont you put the credit (im still hiding my identity) and she was blurr. To cut it short, she just know who am i (her blogskin designer) then barulah she put the fully and proper credit.
// i know there were many rippers of my blogskin, if i found you. I will put your picture on my ripper section. Dare to rip my stuff.


Someone duplicate me.
All my stuff, how i pose infront of the camera, my photographs, my trademark, my everyday's favourite word, my speech. These monkeys do copying my style. Sorry, i aint celebrity or famous bitch. I really hate this typical people. Stalking me everyday. My tweets and my entries. I know you are lack of idea kan to do some different way and unique like me kan. Bruhh~

// Kalau yea pun envy tak payah lah duplicate. Be yourself.
The most type of person that i hate is -My fake friend. They were not sincerely to be my friends. Just want to be popular ! I do help her about blogging, exchange our phone numbers, once their blog was "up like a hotstuff" they're forgetting me. One of them is Sarawak's girl. Im still remember her. One of them named M, she want to be my pet sister. Now she had dissapear and i dont know about her again. One of them just being my friends then stab me on my back. They were just desperate to be famous. I told you that im not a hotstuff. Bila susah cari aku. Bila senang lupa aku. Sial dan Baabie. Apa kau jangan ingat aku tak tahu yang kau stalking aku pastuh nak tiru gaya aku. Kau nak copy sangat kan ada button retweet. Unta betul. I do check your blog k. Jangan anggap aku orang bodoh ar yang kau nak mempermainkan.

// Mulut aku memang pedas dan ramai yang terasa. Kau nak touchy apesal kalau kau betul.
I dont mention any of names here. No i wont. Dah lama aku pendam ni. Because i thought you were my friend, pentipu ! Jilaka kau. Now you want to spread bad impression about me kat people? Just do it until you "feel fun" aite. Habis dah terkeluar bahasa melayu segala bagai. Its okay. If you had read this entry and was touch by my word, please dont be my friend anymore. I dont need you. One had gone, there's anotha ten come to me. Bammbuss berambus-


Send my regards to all hater,
hate and love, ♥♥

About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments