H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Lets mix 'n match from Forever21

by - February 22, 2012
One of my favourite brand -Forever 21. Where to shop? got in MidValley one. Im already view the tops and bottoms thru online. So maybee...im gonna buy these. I also make a different style when mixing it up. Naah.. not including the accessories one. Too heavy to wear (for me)

About the image above. I choose this top because its really pretty and look sweet for those who's wearing this. Well, it got roses on the upper top. And the colour also very tempting. Furthamore, it fits your body and may look tall and slim


I really need to buy a new bottom. (i hope it's fit to my hips =.=') I chose the white jeans because im so bored with the blue one. Anyways, i had match the top that i preferred with this white skinny bottom. So how do it look ? Im not afraid to match both of these clothes because that's will look unique and different.



So i will hang out with my new outfits and new style. Hee, got tips to give you. I know that you must be afraid to mix and match the tops and bottoms. Naah.. even it look weird but you have an unique and different style other than people but if you still afraid to mix and match, i think you just choose the most same colour like in the second picture. Combination of peach and white. Taraa -

About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments