H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Managing my make up stuff.

by - February 25, 2012
Today im off. So i woke up at 1.30pm. So proud with the time. =.=' My mum get angry alot in the morning. Well im not bothered. Haha :P She told me that i have to clean my bedroom, bathroom and wardrobe till she's back from dinner of her company.

New jumbo eye pencils that i brought yesterday. Got in three colour, from left: Mr Emerald, Mr Blue and Mrs Rose from Avon. I dont know what's the point to buy this thing. I never use it before. LOL.

Allahu Akbar ! What the mess in tha bed. Two palletes from L'elan Vital.

Throw it all, the old make up are full with germs.

Inside my make up bag. Claps, i did it. Haha. (well i am so lazy you know)


P/S: im sorry.. i didnt post the freebies yet. I was so freaking busy in the whole day just to clean my things, tomorrow i have to work, fulltime pulak tuh. Stay tuned. Maaf, saya tak tengok Walimatul Urus Lisa dan Yusri pun :P

About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments