WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Next plan of March.

by - February 29, 2012
Leszz make a plan for March. Oh shit Oh damn Oh God! Talk about March, the SPM examination will come out. For those who taking SPM examination on 2011, be careful with this dropdead date 22 March 2012. I hope you guys will get the best result. Pray harder, InsyaAllah. (Habislah korang... mati aku jugak) The future right. So okay, back to the plan. Tomorrow is the last day i work. Then I had to do a lot of works on March.

Done my driving class yesterday
Pre-test JPJ on next week
Final freaking test JPJ on next two weeks
Buy some new floral blouses and white skinny bottom
I need a new make up stuff to complete cosmetics
Decorate my blackberry and make a handmade case
Outing with Diyan and Farah at KLCC
Cleaning my room and home
Keep posting a new photo on Instagram

Long time no new photos aite on my Instagram. Poooor. I dont have much time to snap a picture. Urm maybe i want to change my blog layout. Maybe? who knows. Haha. For my blackberry, i really want to deco it. I also want to make some handmade kawaii crafts. Soou cute.


I got this picture from fuckyeahjapanfashion.tumblr.com. Excuse me, do not drooling for this. This is not a cake. Wtfsokawaii. I really want to make this long time ago until i get my blackberry lah. But i will make it more prettier and cutier than this picture. Haha.


Hiatus: Maybe on the next April we will see the result of the plan above k. Stay tuned. Buhbye

About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments