H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Outing with my schoolmates.

by - February 09, 2012
I was just having a shower, then i got a text from Diyan. *Ring~*

Okay im coming to the mcd as fast as i could. Make up pun sempat pakai bb cream and lip balm. Done. Waiting for the bus and reached at Mcd but my friend disappear. Hisyh. She was at the Kopitiam. Siot. Im still not taking my meal taw. After that, i walked to Kopitiam barulah nampak Diyan and Nazirul. Oh, Siti worked there. Haha. I ordered Cantonese Yee Mee. Muh favourite. The first topic that we were talking is "Eh kau dah gemuk sekarang.." / "Ha'ah.. kau pun gemuks..." Then we're go to Tesco pulak. Met Najwa and @HanisAerokio. Naah.. they're working. So this is the picture. Eh i just brought coolblog (strawberry) and watson's member card. First time ada member card :D [Please clap =.=']




Snapping kat mana-mana pun jadi kan asalkan cun. Wakakaka..

About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments