WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Reasons why i stop following them.

by - February 24, 2012
Peace be upon to you.

This is my turn to give a review about some blogger. I wont tell their blog url or their name and I DONT JUDGE THEM (only their blog). This is my official blog so i have a right enuff to write it on my way. You know lah kan, there's got blogger famous here. I dont know what is so interesting about their blog or maybe they are just pretty enough. But seriously their blog have no point. Why should you follow them?

// That's why i mention on my sidebar, FOLLOW me if you really want to.

I know they have a blog so they can write it on their way or freaking skill. What is the function if almost of their post is about review of foods, restaurant, and movie ?? what is the point to follow them ? Setiap kali shopping, makan dan pergi bersiar-siar pun nak snap picture letak kat blog buat review segala bagai. Lebih teruk kalau pergi kedai runcit pun nak post about that. Hello ?? sakai enuff. Lepas tuh hari-hari mahu photoshoot berlagak macam model. Padahal photoshoot biasa jer pun bukan broadwalk model or commercial model. Perlu ke semua tuh =.='
Seriously, blogger-blogger yang famous ni sumpah buat aku gelak. Serabai gila. Lain lah making a tutorials, homemade, tips, cerpen, novel and your superb day. Kan sedap mata memandang and ada jugak dapat menambah ilmu pengetahuan. Ini semua post review pasal makanan, movie dan celebrity. Bajet macam semua artis kawan kau. Nampak sangat lah kau ni show off. Aku lebih suka baca blog yang sangat sederhana dan cerita pasal life diorang (their sweetest day) even blog dyorang tak lah lawa dan hebat mana but their posts really great.

// I dont mention any names here so dont get me wrong if you "terase"

Mode: Stop following annoying bloggers.

About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments