H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Confusion of choosing a course.

by - March 19, 2012
At my own greeny room :Location
The star is shining under the sky :Weather
Im okay, just okay :Mood
I will move on and never look back. Leave it all the rest :Status
None :Music
Pretty good :Health

Im sorry on my previous post, i said that meet me at Midvalley aite, but correction actually at PWTC and Suria KLCC with Diyan and Farah. We're left home at 7.30am and back at 8pm. Oh great lah but not so fun cause i feel uncomfortable when outing with a lot of members even two members. I just can hang out with my only bestfriend, Farah. But yaa, its quite satisfied because we were spending our time just to view the education fair (Pendidikan Mara) And now i know the course that i want to take in University :)

And yesterday night, hurm im just okay. Maybe in twitter, some of my followers know what had happened to me. Its not important to tell here. Im really depressed and frustrated. I cried for the whole night and a ton of appreciation to this guy because accompany me till i slept. Its alright Lala.. Just enjoy your life. You deserve better on your future. I believe that i was.

So in this morning, i woke up with a swollen eye. Never mind. Im just remember and thinking what will happen after this. Yes i learn something on yesterday night. Okay back to the related title, i was confuse with my carier on future. I dont know what im gonna choose for the courses. Anyway, i interested in Broadcasting, Digital and Film by taking a foundation in communication first and then doing Bachelor (¬‿¬) LOL. I am pure science student actually not arts student. But now i have the right and the best course that i chose. I will tell you on the next time k.

Agenda: 21 March - Take my result, SPM examination.

About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

0 comments