WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Currently hair colour, RED ♡

by - March 28, 2012
I am curious about my old crush Kiss me slowly Its almost midnight!
I took the pictures about six hours ago. In the morning, Farah and I went to school because we had to meet Pn Harlina and took our PMR 2009 certificate. Pn Harlina gaves us a box ! How beautiful. I love it.. Farah will make the box as accessories's box while i will make it as memoir box. Put some momento things inside ≧

At school, i dont know why people keep looking at me. Maybe because my hair was contra enuff lol. The kids (students) staring at me. What's wrong with you guys?? I AM NOT PRETTY NAKED. At night, i do mention people that i met today at school on twitter, @Syazizz and @AtiqahFernandez. I mentioned them not because i want to asking why people look at me, just say hello laah. And suddenly they said they're became blurr because I look pretty. lmfao hahahahaa.. *Full of myself. Naaah no no no.. thats just cosmetics on my face   Keyh.. they're also pretty even just wearing a school uniform. Stay lovely girls!. So this is my currently hair colour// my latest pictures on six hours agogogoo~

This is my look today when im going to school. Sorry but the make up is already fading. *Edited*


This picture shows the real colour. Red Copper 

About The Author

23 years old writer. Asst Producer Nine-11. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. Bachelor's degree in Mass Communication. Former DJ Radio and Journalist.

You May Also Like

0 comments