WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Dont drive away even for a mile.

by - March 31, 2012
Cause i will be your wall. Here's my two latest picture. Today and yesterday photos. With and without make up. With and without lens. But both of them edited. [I told you early]. My face wasnt a flawless as you thought. hahaha. Dammit. Today, i get bored a lot. Having much fun of it like a stupid clown. People love my hair. LOL. But im not. One of my friends, hah my twin! he's kinda dislike my hair because i had colour it. Damn lah kau. Even my dad didnt get angry, he just laugh at my hair. ω I got greenlight okay when i do something. Piercing too. My dad did accompany me when i do a lot of piercing when i was sixteen years old. Seriously, im not lying you! On that moment, i just finished class (tuition) and then i went to the shop which we can do piercing. So he fetch me there. Holla! 


I dont mind if you far away.. i'll be waiting for you anyway. Under the sky of sunshine or rain. I know Im gonna be in your arms again. -Yuna: Memo

While my mum also dont bothered at all but she will freak out when she know i buy a contact lens. Hahaahha.. Sorry mum, i want them when i was a small kids you know. -Because mum afraid if my eyes get damage. Relax laa.. *stubborn* Yah i silently purchase them. A pair of lens with grey colour and diameter of 16mm. yeayy! finally..this is my first contact lens. Welcome new baby haul. I have had to wear them and feel uncormfortable -at first. I feel like a piece of plastic paper inside my eyes. Maybe the size of the lens is bigger. Naah.. but after a couple minutes, i can suite myself. Look at this picture (without make up and with lens) Oohmaigod, i looked tempting ♡. haha


// Next plan: Meet me at PWTC on Sunday ! Im outing with my friends.


About The Author

23 years old writer. Asst Producer Nine-11. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. Bachelor's degree in Mass Communication. Former DJ Radio and Journalist.

You May Also Like

0 comments