H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

A drop in the ocean.

by - March 12, 2012
Hai. Lets start it all back. Have no idea just now. #nowplaying Mr Brightside cover by Sabrina. The weather is absolutely good. No rainy day. I am just finished editing my blog. ~~ ~~ Tired. I need a full rest cause im not pheeling very well. Anyways, im still wait for these:
  1. SPM (examination) result 2012.
  2. Driving test.
  3. and offer letter from the university.
Cant wait and i feel nervous too. These important notes that i'd mention above are my future. Yesterday night, me and my family went to Kuala Lumpur to buy something. We're also had our dinner at A&W. So here is the OOTD i know i look a bit mess :]



The picture is taken yesterday. I met boyfriend at noon, he came to my house. So pissed off by him, how hard to havva romantic date, shopping day, walking at the garden and etc just like others. He just said "Im tired..." and "What for?? no no NO". How i miss him, i only can meet him once a month. ONCE okay. Ah never mind.. Just watching Secret Garden and it was so funny. Super-enjoy to watch it. How can both of lovey dovey couple were accidently change their soul by drinking an unknown water. LOL. wish i..... *laugh*


Gimme one for this chocolate. nomnomnom.. I will post more about fashion and beauty. Thank you for dropping by. Stay lovely,xx

About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

0 comments