WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

How to make navbar like me?

by - March 02, 2012

Thanks for the request. BUT actually, i wont tell you any code / elements of my blog because this is one of my copyright (my blog secret) Thats why i dont make this theme for blogskins. But never mind.. i tell you the basic. I cant give you my code. Its easy to make it :)

Step 1.:
So this is the code. You can paste it before </style> Please change the background-color on this code. You can replace with the colour code that you want. This code is the layout.


Step 2.:
After you paste the code above before </style> Next, you copy this code then paste it before </style> This code is for the text or navi.



Step 3.:
Please type this code. I know you cant copy this. Im lazy to make a form for html code. Hee,
<div class="navigations">
YOUR NAVIGATION GOES HERE.
</div>
COPY the text that i bold only. Make sure you ended with </div>  taw ! Oh forgot sumthin. the code above ni paste it AFTER <body>

Step 4.:
Done with that? Keyh, look at the word "YOUR NAVIGATION GOES HERE" that one you need to insert your navi. I gave you the example,

Okay.. copy and paste this in the text "YOUR NAVIGATION GOES HERE" You also can repeat the code above as you wish. Just repeat jer. Make sure ended with </div> As i told you.

P/s: Finish. Got any problem? Please ask me. And for the tutorial, i wont make it if you dont ask. Thank you. Note, do not republish and redistributed my tutorial.

About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments