H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Image heavy: Yesterday Hauls !

by - March 09, 2012
Hello. I would like to share you things that i brought yesterday. (As i told you) So this is the image of hauls. Im very satisfied with them especially the outfits. Korean style ♡

This is the life sticker that i brought at Daiso shop from Japan. This one is for my blackberry. Verryy excited to decorate it. I try to search the whipped cream clay but unfortunately its really hard to find. I have to purchase it thru online.

Hair spray and animal printed glasses. That glasses was chosen by @farahverxyl She said that the size and shape of the glasses were suitable for my face. Lol. For the hairspray, i dont really know which product is good so i just check the ingredient label. Ahha. Make sure that it wont damage my hair. I also have a hair foam for styling but that one is for straightening.

Body Butter. Roses. I am pretty satisfied with the fragrance. This morning, i try to use it and it make me wanna smell my own skin for the whole day 

The cosmetics from Simply Siti except for the blusher from IN2IT. My mistake for the blusher. Aiyaaa.. Actually i just want to make the blusher as the shadow so that i brought the dark colour. Its very dark. Lol. Let it laa... *regretted*

// This is my new outfits. Welcome to my world of wardrobe. Oh mai... i didnt clean up my wardrobe yet. Actually i want to throw the old clothes. Much messy. All the new outfits were chosen by @farahverxyl Hahaa.. everytime when i go shopping, she must be next to me. If not, i will make a big mistakes. :D The Photo of the day (the last picture below) is the new outfits that we wore. Havva look. I also brought a new glasses for my friend. Hee, *.*


There's a haul that i forgot to show. Naah.. it just a snow cap. I brought it at Daiso shop. Forgot to buy nails colour and brushes for eyeshadow. Damn. We're gotta hurry up to avoid from the rainy day. Okay, thats all. Goodbye. Make sure havva lovely visit again on this page. I want to watch secret garden after this-


About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments