H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Just starting a youtube channel.

by - March 11, 2012
Hello. Im still waiting for the video uploading- kinda stupid. Very slow. Anyway. I named my youtube channel as Chocolate Summer cause i really like the title. It's mine k :P I am done customize my channel so here's the link. Pay a cheap visit :3


http://www.youtube.com/user/iFlouera

"Flouera" the username same as my twitter account. Excuse me... wanna tell something to a person who still dont understand that vlog and blog are different. Think of yourself why. Thank you =.='


About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments