WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

My blog have been hacked.

by - March 29, 2012
Yesterday, while i was editing my blog (just a little bit) suddenly the html code on my template is empty. YES i am very panicked! because i didnt make any copy of the html. My mistake. I didnt sleep last night. I am so sad, so stress, so angry. () So i changed the password and re-edited. I dont know what to do. I opened tumblr theme and get inspired by that. All the affiliates also gone. Im really sorry. You can send me a comment / email me / mention on twitter if you want me to adding yours. Your pleasure k.

This is the new look. Yah, its quite same as my previous template. But i think this is simple and better. There's a wisdom behind the hacked. Its okay Lala.. Tak mengapa. Just be patient. I will be more wiser than before.

// I want to continue editing my blog.

About The Author

23 years old writer. Asst Producer Nine-11. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. Bachelor's degree in Mass Communication. Former DJ Radio and Journalist.

You May Also Like

9 comments

  1. Hi. Can you help me with my comment form. It looks like it doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NJ: Please copy this and paste in the your blog comment code. *Replace*

    (BlogItemCommentsEnabled)
    (a class="comment-link" href="($BlogItemCommentCreate$)"($BlogItemCommentFormOnclick$))($I18NNumComments$)(/a)

    Please replace the (bracket) with the symbol less/greater because html cannot be accepted here. Got 12 brackets. Try it first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not working. This is the comment code.

    (table style="line-height: 17px;" width="900" border="0" align="center" cellspacing="5")
    (tbody)(tr)
    (td valign="top" style="width:600px; padding:10px; border-radius:10px; background:#ffffff; font-size:11px;")
    (div id="content")
    (blogger)(div class="main-title")(BlogItemTitle)($BlogItemTitle$)(/BlogItemTitle)(/div)
    ($blogitembody$)(br)(div class="sec-title")Posted at ($BlogItemDateTime$)| (BlogItemCommentsEnabled)(a class="comment-link" href="($BlogItemCommentCreate$)"($BlogItemCommentFormOnclick$))($I18NNumComments$)(/a)(/div)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh its okay. I got it. Thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes. 've test it already. And now, I can't find where&how to put a date to my entries

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL. haha, want me to help you ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is for time
    ($BlogItemDateTime$)

    This, date:
    (BlogDateHeader)($BlogDateHeaderDate$)(/BlogDateHeader)

    ReplyDelete