WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

My tiring day.

by - March 04, 2012
At home :Location
Late evening :Weather
Im tired and thirsty :Mood
Two days eating goat's meat and it was so delicious :Status
No music playing. Keep in silence :Music
Got headache a little bit :Health


About two days i didnt post any entry right because i went to my village at Johore. So yah. Im back ! Hello homies. Logging in my blog and i was amaze to see the followers' count. Oh mai.. gained. By the way, hello to new followers ! Okay, i posted some pictures here to share when i was in Johore.

This moment i bullied my cousin to make it and bring me these chocolate then take off my dishes when i finished eat. Poor him.

They're all my nephews. All the babies born on 2011. Got five handsome boys and a pretty girl. She have a light skin and very cute. I adore her so much. Like korean. :D

Thank you to my cousin, Meera who wore me this hijab. I know nothing about how to wear that. LOL. Im wearing a make up but still look pale. Maybe my lipstick had been fade. Tomorrow, i had a Pre-Test JPJ. OMG, wish me luck. Buhbye :*

About The Author

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. hohoho good luckkk lala ~ XD
    -atan :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha thank you :)
    oh.. selalu jenguk blog org eh ??

    ReplyDelete