WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Personal tags. *copied from BBM*

by - March 26, 2012
Would you take your ex back?
// No

Relationship status?
// Single

Have you ever lose a close friend?
// Yes

When was the last time you really laughed?
// 24 March 2012

Something is wrong, first person you turn to
// Bestfriend, Farah

Is there anyone who doesnt like you because of something you did?
// Yes

When was the last time you cried hard?
// 18 March 2012

Is there anyone you'd do anything for?
// Yes

How many people can you tell everything?
// Only close friend and cousins.

Have you ever wished on a shooting star?
// No

Does the person you last held hands with mean something to you?
// No

Describe yourself in one word?
// Sophisticated (My friend who told me so)

Who do you hate and why?
// Well i dont hate them. I just hate when people being annoying

Ever cheated on someone?
// Yes

Person i miss the most status?
// Zl

First kiss?
// Mother

Last kiss?
// My twinbaby nephews

Last text from?
// Farah

Last phone call?
// Zl

Who I tell everything to?
// Farah

Favourite animal?
// Guinea pig

Favourite artist?
// Currently into BigBang

Height?
// 160cm

Who has my heart?
// Not yet

Who I trust?
// Farah

Most memories with?
// Farah

People you have recently get close to?
// Leon IGuess? haha

Shoe size?
// 5

Who I couldnt live without?
// Mother

Who Im expecting to know forever?
// everyone ♥




Copy and paste this in your post (in edit html) Try make it one, xx

About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

0 comments