H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Say i love you in a winter wonderland

by - March 14, 2012
FAQ- Why do you only have a few friends?
I had a complex about my body, and of course during puberty, I was very sens • i • tive to the comments from people around me. And because of that I became a more and more unsociable. I occasionally thought it was bothersome to talk with people and I became very bad at it. There is no doubt that being so unsociable gave the other kids a bad impression of me. And that was no one else's fault but something I had created myself.

A teacher said to me that if someone does something to you, you should retaliate three times as much. People have no experienced pain themselves cant relate to other people's pain. Try to pay them back in their own coin. If I am sure that I am not doing anything wrong is it not better to show that? Bullies generally say anything when they are alone, so why should I be scared of people like that. It feels frustrating doesnt it? Being unsociable makes you feel down, everything around you looks bad and your perspective becomes very narrow. Even if something good would happen. I would miss it.

Well then lets meet again on the next post. Resource from Kanae Hazuki. Just finished reading "Say i love you" volume 1. Im gonna continue to read their volume 2. So excited !

About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

0 comments