WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Step 2 to a brighter day.

by - March 25, 2012
I need something new Its night and very dark Haru haru -BigBang

"I cant stand on my own two feets when i keep thinking about this repeatedly. I dont want anyone else" -deeply in heart said.

Since i know that im not your type. *Maybe* And i know that you do like me before. Things just change like a blow of the wind. I dont want to be sad or depressed or anything related to that. Just smile and i will be happy again. Im glad that i learned something new in my life. Life will not be enjoyed if we're keep in the mood of sad. Maybe in past or maybe in future, but i dont believe in giving up. Still, i miss him badly. Naah.. i need to stop posting about breaking heart again. Blog is not a place to raise some sympathize aite ?

Do havva chillin' time. I know that im strong. I had face too many problems before this isnt.  I can still survive my dull life. There's a lot guys in the university coming soon, but i think i dont need to search for boys because true love will come without our expectation. Just take my fragile heart but make sure you wont drop it to the floor because it can break easily, take a good care of it. Its okay.. maybe he's not for me, he's for another girl. But i hope that he know my existence. I miss to hangout with him. -We're missed out to watch The Hunger Games :)

My sister from boarding school in Johore Bahru do contact me through phone yesterday, i know that she miss me, lmfao. She's keep asking my spm result but i lie to her. Haha. Its not important, go get your stupid life there. Its kinda touched when i view this music video. Haru haru. I dont know what wrong with this shittest telco. So pissed off like i wanna measles it away.


About The Author

23 years old writer. Asst Producer Nine-11. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. Bachelor's degree in Mass Communication. Former DJ Radio and Journalist.

You May Also Like

0 comments