WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

How are you, April?

by - April 02, 2012
 Mind your words, it hurts me. Memo by Yuna   Currently into contact lens.
On the first April, i had an outing with my friends as i told you on the previous post. Sorry i dont celebrate April's fool. I just wish that April 2012 will come with the essence of happiness in my life and much better than the previous month. About the plans of the April, you can see on the sidebar -Calendar.



I just received my atm card, given by my mum. The second picture of the first row, me and my friends are gossiping about a girl. Haha, how cruel we are (¬¬) I am so proud with the next picture, well i can cooked without overburnt. This is because, everytime when im cooking, i will always left them and watching tv's. On the second row, he's Amirul Ariff. My close friend since we were twelve years old at our primary school, SK Taman Selasih, Gombak. I do told him that i was searching for him about 5 years, i am glad i found him. Seriously i miss him so much! Facebook put the finger on us. i sketched it. Naahh.. im very confused about course that i want to take for University.. Oh mayy University.. I dont want to face that. I wish i can turn back the time -School. I miss when i became a monitor class. "Stand up class..." That is what i always do every morning and when the class begin. Next picture is the picture that i uploaded on molome, blackberry. Thats all.

Foundation in Love, LOVE, Matriculove, A-Love, Diploma in Love, Bachelor in Love, Master in Love. Oh I am so in Love with you, L. Dont you realize it ?

Ask me no more about this. I stated all here and i wish you goodluck.

About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

0 comments