WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Majlis Anugerah Cemerlang SPM '11

by - April 29, 2012
Hello guys. 
I was invited to go to that event organized by my ex-school. Oh my, thank you. Haha, result teruk pun still dapat anugerah. Err. Okay, thanks again.
This is all i've got. Cash also! wahh. shopping.


Look at my crush's result. He's awesome kan. Eh which one is it? guess who. hrmm, but unfortunately, he's not mine, forever not mine, maybe. Sorry, my result was censored. Corot :P

With Puan Ijaa. She's married already. One of my classmate. Ah, beautiful is it?



From left: teacher Noriati, Diana, Farah, Girl from heaven, Anis and teacher Azrif. It was so awkward on the day, well i am bravely said "Hi" to my crush. Trololol. I dont know why, I just miss him and cant take my eyes off him. Everytime i saw him, I AM NERVOUS !. My heart beating like no limits. Can you tell me why? After the event, me and my friends went to Selayang to watch movie and shopping. Haha. I will update more about today on the next entry. See ya later.

Goodnight, x

About The Author

23 years old writer. Asst Producer Nine-11. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. Bachelor's degree in Mass Communication. Former DJ Radio and Journalist.

You May Also Like

0 comments