H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

My hair problems.

by - April 24, 2012
I'll show you something about me. Its my personal thingy also. Yesterday night, me and @MiraDzu were talking about hair and ours. So yah our problems like almost same! Maybe other people adore / envy my hair but they didnt realize that my hair damaged badly!

1. DANDRUFF IS EVERYWHERE PLAYING ON MY HAIR.
2. THE ENDS OF MY HAIR WERE SPLITTING LIKE CRAZY. SPLIT INTO THREE PUN ADE :3
3. DRY AND SOMETIMES IT BECOME SO UNEASY, LIKE SO SUPERB-OILY.
4. FRIZZ IS EVERYWHERE. ASHAMED BY THAT!
5. UNCOMFORTABLE DAN SANGAT RIMAS.
6. I SUFFERED A VERY BAD HAIR LOSS. MY FLOOR [BEDROOM] FULL WITH HAIRLOSS :'(

My friend also having the same thing. Therefore, we're plan to go to the hair salon to treat our hair back.  I meet my girl at Times Square. We went to Michael & Guys Salon and Academy. Before we're going to finish our hair, we're also got advices from the hairstylist. So about my hair, they will retouch, treatment and cut it. No need to know the price $$$.

Hairstuff. I spend money alot just for hair. I also used about 3 different types of shampoo includes hair conditioner and 3 different brand of hairstyling. Hrmm.. need to save my money.


Michael & Guys Salon and Academy. Two workers for each customer. A girl and a guy.
I felt uncomfortable when a guy touch my hair. LOL. I was like.. ah dont touch me hair! Auchh.

Before this, she had a curly wavy hair but now straight hair just like me but she have a layer cut.

Done with my hair. Now it look shiny and beautiful?? I chose straight haircuts at the bottom because it is suitable for my body. My body will look more skinny and ugly when Im having a layer haircuts. Let it be natural. I like it so much. I do asked the hairstyler, "izit my hair suffered severe hairloss?" she answered, no.. yours not. Its normal when the hair loss about one or two strands. About the dandruff, its not really serious. I just have an oily scalp.

// I will post more about our date because all the photos saved in her phone! Five years didnt meet. How I miss her. We will meet again on the next week to do hair treatment. Hehe.

About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

0 comments