WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

New April-hauls.

by - April 29, 2012
I brought this new outfits yesterday. Brand AD Jeans. Yah, got promotion there.  At first, the white clothes tuh, Diana had choose it first but LUCKILY the outfits didnt match/suit with her body. Yes! hahahah. Its mine. Sorry Diana, I really adore that clothes. I also buy sleeveless top

L'elan Vital. For my crown. I had use the Hair Essence Water (on the leftside) the spray one. I sprayed all over my hair and it is quite awesome. I love ze odour and make my hair become moisture and glossy. Really freshning. I also had use the serum to nourish and strengthen muh damage hair. Futhermore, the hair serum is important to our hair. I recommend you to buy the serum at the salon but not in personal store such as Guardian or Watson because the products i guess lah is not really good/effective. Better get an advice from the professional hairstylist to choose your -perfect hair serum.


About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

0 comments