WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Your perfection make me fall in love.

by - April 14, 2012
You see that ?? You see that? I made those curls  () . But not permanently hairstyle. I do record a video of a music video on youtube. { par - pheck - syeon } it makes me in love with you. Currently into this song. It pretty nice. Sang by Liyana Jasmay. I envy her voice and her character. Haha. So today, 14 April is my mother's birthday. Happy birthday mama! OMG you are already reach fourty years old but still look young. LOL. I gave her a set of chinese teapot.  Why chinese teapot? I chose it because it looks unique, small and cute and i love tea so much. So, it would be easier to my mum for making me a tea in every evening.




// Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08WdkGjNfLA

About The Author

23 years old writer. Asst Producer Nine-11. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. Bachelor's degree in Mass Communication. Former DJ Radio and Journalist.

You May Also Like

0 comments