WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Agriculture Practical.

by - May 29, 2012
In a pretty mood
Friends by TOP and Taeyang
Cheap coffee
OmrMchtr, ah tanak ah. *merajuk
I just finished the lab report!
Dreamy midnight
Follow me at twitter @Flouera

I slept during Physics lesson today. *thumbs up* and my eyes felt very heavy on that moment. Keeping yawned. Today Im gonna post about the agriculture practical on the last Friday. Im sorry I am too late for this post. Just collected the pictures from my classmate. Agriculture was really fun and exciting! I cant wait for every week (every Friday) My group got fruits plantation. Yeayy! But I was kinda envy with the other group who got cattle farm, lamb farm, veges plantation and waterfall area. Auch but never mind, my group will visit the farms that i mentioned just now on the subsequently week. Thats why I had to buy the sunblock. hahahah. So, the pictures below just for introduction to the agriculture area.

Oh my god, i look like a fat kitty. The tracksuits that i wore were too loose, dont blame my physical.
So they all my classmates! about 47 lovettes. Hey my hair grew longer from day to day. I looked like a kid








The lecturer, Doctor Wan was introduce us about that plant while i was too busy with photograph.

Enuff for the pictures, Im going to fast tomorrow. So have to wake up early and searching for foods. Feeling "heavy" eyes now. Good night!

About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

0 comments