WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

I went to the saltwater room.

by - May 03, 2012
2 March 2012.
Thank God I've got an answer that I have to forget him. I've been waited for him about a year and four months. You dont know how much The Pain. I accept the fact that he does not belong to me. And seems like he also doesnt interested at me anymore. I know he's laughing, enjoying, celebrating out there but not me. K fine. I do, he dont, I'm done.

3 March 2012.
Hello you guys, the title above doesnt mean anything. Just. A. Title. I currently love that song by Owl city. Im feeling better today. So today, staying at home, i just watch Korean drama, "Winter Sonata". I also did something artsy. Decorate my blackberry case! 


It kinda mess here. I will show you the case okay. Ugly. Serious. Ahha, and the whipped cream, i made it by myself. It really works with the soft clay that I brought at Daiso Japanese shop and mixed it with white glue. And then, blend it off!
Do follow me on twitter: 
 **If you love traveling and love to be on camera, this is for you get sponsor here! Highly recommend. Hurry up, click tis to view by detail! http://tiny.cc/ieordw

About The Author

23 years old writer. Asst Producer Nine-11. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. Bachelor's degree in Mass Communication. Former DJ Radio and Journalist.

You May Also Like

0 comments