WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

My english class. Oh my english!

by - May 24, 2012
Hello. Imma tired girl here. Thursday got a lot of activities. We're do having a photoshoot session also. About the subjects -of Foundation in Science.? It was good, you have to figure it all out by yourself. Doing revision, studying all the time. Because sometimes the lecturer just talk and explain but the notes, we have to make it by ourself. No doubt. Haha. From day by day, I can adapt myself better in the new place and new environment.

University is really F U N!! *claps*.

Oh lets not forget about my english class today. The lecturer named, Miss Nor Hafizah. She introduced us about the do  and dont  during her lesson. To cut it short. During her class, it was an English zone. So, no other language to be used except for english OR we will be fine about RM1 per word. Defak! Miss Nor Hafizah also said that it will be fine if our english is broken. Haha, so everyone of us felt nervous and afraid during her class. I wont said that I am good in english because when I feel nervous, i have no idea 'bout anything and even i can talk nothing Be relax and be cool. In class, it was fine and clear condition because she's not coming yet! And haaahh! She's entered the class and everybody be in silence like living in the water. Im sitting in front of the lecturer's seated taw. Too near. Haha its okay imma brave girl

I was being blur but "concentrating" of what she said. "......... bring an umbrella" said her. I was like "Huh? bring an umbrella? Kind of what?" so i immediately open my handbag and try to show her my umbrella that can be folded into the short one. And my lecturer laugh at me. "Im kidding!" HA and HA and HA. Everybody laughed at me. What so embarassed moment. I had been teased by my lecturer. Eeiii... I am so ashamed lah on that moment. *hiding face* "I told you that i would like to tease my students" said Miss Nor Hafizah. What an awkward day.

She called me, Classic Girl.

I know my attire like old fashion -Im noooaatt.. I am vintage k. and i am such a clumsy. Rushie gurl.  She also said that she loved me because imma classic girl and i was being active in the class today, talking alot during the class today. Okay neva mind. I wuld love "the called". Anyways, my friend Mirah and Nabilah try to search a chinese guy for me that wearing the same colour of my outfit. Im wearing the grey long-sleeve shirt like on the picture above. But naah, they didnt get the perfect guy for me. Haha,

...No one can replace him

About The Author

23 years old writer. Asst Producer Nine-11. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. Bachelor's degree in Mass Communication. Former DJ Radio and Journalist.

You May Also Like

0 comments