H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

New hauls: face and body protection.

by - May 26, 2012

These two things are important for me to protect my skin from UV sunlight and feeling fresh throughout the hot day. Both of these also will always  keep in my bag. The purpose I brought: -Every Friday, i have an agriculture practical in estate or plantation and farms so I need to use the sunblock to protect my body while the make up powder is for face. 


Apart from that, this compact powder also can be use everyday ; after the class or quick touch up. The brand is Clinelle made in Italy. "Clinelle Oil Free Smoothing Compact SPF 18, colour -Natural B095A"

This sheer, silky softy and lightweight compact powder is formulated from innovative micronization technology for improved adherence and micro-fine to bring out skin's natural vitality. Pores are less visible while imperfections are blotted away. The double-duty compact powder also protects skin against environmental aggressions through antioxidant properties of Rosa Canina Fruit Extract and Ginkgo (Ginkgo Biloba) Leaf Extract. Skin is kept looking and feeling fresh all day long with natural polymer and a combination of Calcium Carbonate and Spherical Powder to absorb excess surface sebum, leaving flawless matte finish. 

Comments: I had use it once and i am 90% satisfied with this product. It makes my skin become flawless and help prevent clogged my pores, blackheads, breakouts and sensitive skins condition. But 10% of my unsatisfied was the SPF. It is not enough to protect my face skins from sunlight (in my location). But never mind, i had a bb cream with the SPF 50 to cover up. Highly recommend this product to you.

About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

2 comments