H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

New hauls on May! ♥

by - May 05, 2012
Hello people. Currently listening to If you're not the one -Daniel. This is the new hauls that i brought today with my mum. Ah, every month i wasted the money just to buy clothes! But Im still searching for a long skirt  This time, got my driving license and drive to the mall. Woalaahh!  I also wanna say thank you to the people who rate my skin! I never expected that it could be the skin of the day. Ahha, kinda surprise. Anyways, it was just a simple skin. My design was far from awesomeness. Today hauls, i brought a necklace that I really searching for a long time. Stainless steel. Look at the picture beside (left-hand). Wasnt it nice? hehe, Other than that, I brought two cardigans. The same type but different in colours. LOL. And also tracksuit bottom. I really fancy the texture! Take a look down there.



This is really a weird outfits. Haha, i dont know why i brought this kind. But not regret laa. The top has tail.

The locket comes with five colours and its not really expensive. Its beautiful and extremely satisfied.

About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

0 comments