WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Passenger,

by - May 29, 2012
I saw yur face stuck in the crowd, silently screaming out loud. I felt the beat echo yur heart throw me a line cause its too far. All that you want, all that you see all that you thought that you believe, izit enuff? do you think its too much? You say you only trust what you can touch. All you gotta to do is reach out for it. All that you want is standing right infront of you. All that u need is love.. All that you want is standing right infront of you. All that you need is LOVE. Up to the ledge, put out my hands. Get to the boned of where i'd land trade in my fears, trade in my thought they disappear behind yur walls. All that i want, all that i need, all that i thought i believed. Was it enuff? Sure not too much? Now you're the only thing that i can trust.

All i gotta to do is reach out for it...


About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

0 comments