H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Preparations to the University.

by - May 14, 2012
Hello. As i promised you on the previous post, Im goin to post about this entry aite. K, Im typing it now. Two day left before I leave my home. Auchh so sad. Who's gonna miss me?? No one? Fck yah. Lol. Im sorry, Im not going to tell you which university i went to because someone always stalking me and so busy body they are. No need k. So, i pack my things like crazy. Went shopping to buy lack stuffs. New luggage, new pillow, new blanket, new outfit, foods, snacks haha. Snacks are MUST. You know what, in my University cannot wear jeans -I guess so because i read the guidebook. Damn! i had to wear skirts all the time. I also brought a new hair curler, the heat one for my hair, Philips brand. Hahaha. Thats really important. I am willing to buy it. Today, i drove my car to Aeon Anggun with @farahverxyl Well, im searching something at Daiso but unfortunately the stuff got not there. So I just brought a home apppliance like iron and electric kettle. My result for medical check up also have been taken out but i didnt take the result yet, so tired. These are the photo of my stuffs. A bit mess in my room.

.
Things inside the luggage. K, im not going to show you my clothes. Vintage style laah. Got more skirts jea.



Pink pink pink! I am back with my bad habits, buy pink stuffs alot. Hey i forgot something! I also brought a new circle lenses, hrmm brown colour and the lens cases also pink. hahaha, defak? Naah my pink luggage. Oh i didnt display a picture of my new pillow, so comfortable by Jean Perry. Branded laaa. hahaahha, Im sure my roommates will say "euww.. all pink?" LOL. One luggage and two huge bags. Oh mai God. One of the bags is for foods. What important is, I cant live without tea and milk. The two things must have. The documents! yes its completed already. Yay. K bubye. I wanted to say, hello to Ira. Welcome to my featured sections. But please create a banner k. I made it special for you. Tapi kalau tak cantik, jangan marah :P So tomorrow hang out with my friends for the last time.


About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

0 comments