H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Ain't no fun on the next week.

by - June 17, 2012
Eyes open by Taylor Swift. Keep your eye eye..oh-phern. lalalaal~
 Cold and rainy in the morning.
Keep the books away from laptop. I want to blog!
A smile on my face when crush replied me.
Hamma happy gurl!
 Hot tea and sugar crackers
please visit: http://www.molo.me/tekatekiLV

HELLO. I just activate my BIS yesterday. So lets bbm: 28604CC6 . I also would alwasy tweeting bout 24 hours. So long no update. I just left a beautiful picture that i copied from tumblr on the previous post. Haha. The picture above (that i lay down on the grass) was credit to Raffiq. Yesterday, my classmates and I had a study group -Biology. The study grouping was pretty good and unfortunately we're playing a poker and some of us just listening to mp3. Haha terrible! No.. im not playing cards because i dont know how to play. Here are some pictures of the last week.


Okay. I will explain the picture one by one. The first picture (first row) when me, Bella, Mirah burn and Eyfa were doing an "experiment"  sucking a water by using two and three straws and the conclusion is using two straws is much better! hahaha. Next, on Friday, my class went for the cow farm and hey that male cow had a pair of horn. So cute! pfft.  The third picture was when we're having a study group at lake as i told you above. Okay lets skip the two picture on the second row because they came in the same day. Gud Luck Lala was sent by Farere thru bbm! Thank you.


Sit:  Me, Adam, Zul, Fatin, Eyfa.  Stand:  Ameer, Raffiq, Dharshu.

You're guys were so awhsome!

What im going to tell is. Tomorrow, 18 June, Mon. the test 1 will begin. I need to work really hard on it. Studying like crazy. Haha. Okay just be relax and smile. And lets not to forgot some little things. I started my own diet about a week. Just seminggu lah. Haha. These are the only foods that I can eat:
  1. Veges.
  2. Hot tea with lemon flavour.
  3. Meat.
  4. Soup.
  5. Yes, mineral water.
No rice for a week. I know those diet are terribly make me fall sick. Dont worry. I have my blackcurrent flavour of glucose here to give me a rapid energy. +Plus sit up about 50 times everyday. Anyways, I hope it works! Discipline is important k. 

Happy Father's Day, Ayah!

About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

0 comments