WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

I am in the mood of dilemma.

by - June 05, 2012
Hot tea and sugar cracker tonight.
Monster by Big Bang, i repeated the song about 345 times.
Farah ask me to look at the beautiful brighter moon now. Subhanallah.
Tweeting with my bestie, Farah! How i miss her.
I am longing for someone. Out of the dilemma.
I dislike the guys in my class. Well i sat beside him in the bus. Annoyed.
-none-

To cut it short -which based on the title up there. I am dilemma of searching which is the best model of Samsung. New phone. Im going to tell my dad to cancel of buying the iPad3 cause i dont really use that gadget. LOL, but Im afraid if my dad scold me. At length, i do ask Apple Macbook from him and then i change to iPad cause i have my notebook and laptop that i currently using that. *ehem. LOL. (dont judge anything about me cuz imma gadget crazier. Thats fact.) And then i saw many of my friends using Samsung and posting alot of pictures on instagram. I am so fcking jealous. My blackberry dont havva instagram. Just that actually! imma picture lover and neeed instagram and nice camera to photo myself and express. Did you realize something on my blog? I had remove my instagram widget because lack of posting. Thats why laa.. Officially i chose Samsung mobile instead of iPad3 cause it cheaper than that and lighter. Hahahah. I mean it would be much easier to be carry in woman bag. Well my dad also just brought a Samsung mobile because his Blackberry is not working anymore, hermm i dont know which model. Naah thats not important. I am confused which model of Samsung that Im gonna buy. (i told you dont judge me, say a bad thing about me, imma gadget crazier) Im not showing off in blog. I came from poor family k.

I also got problem. The telco that i currently pay to, cut my credit. But actually I have about RM8.41 balances now but I cant use that! I cant text, i cant make a call like the balance is zero. asdfghjkl. Such a wasted! By the way, I also need to change the telco. Umobile? Maybe kowt Uada? My uncle suggested it to me. I have had review the package of the Blackberry Internet Service (BIS). Yes it cheap and unlimited -internet. What a great value! Besides, my number is insecure. Too many unknown numbers in my call history and text messages. Im not tired by that but it annoyed. I always make my phone in flight mode but not to silent it during the class. So now, if any unknown number make a call or text me, i neither response nor reply them if they're didnt mention my name (say hello or hi Lala not just hellohaibye) and left their name also (telling who they are). Okay, im not such arrogant gurl! I can give my number directly if they ask for that directly just in case have an emergence/important cases. I can give my number not just to girls but guys also. But please be respect to someone belonged. You can email me by the way instead of contact me thru mobile. Okay. Thank you. See you soon in the next post!

About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. What a lovely blog you have here :) Thanks for visiting my blog. <3 Cheer up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hye WYONA ! thank you so much.
    yOu have a beautiful blog too :)

    ReplyDelete