H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Lets decorate the city of favourite.

by - June 23, 2012
Mister, Mr Taxi by Kara and SNSD
Having a coolblog with my gurl, Farah.
 I stick to the people who cheer me up. Chin up, Lala.
Im having a super long straight hair. *flips hair*
 Evening.
 Its time to eat a bowl of rice. The diet is halfully success.
 Some new pictures on instagram! web.stagram.com/n/lalamonsterz

Hello you guys. It has been a week I didnt update my blog. Do you miss me? Huh no? okay.
I do keep pictures that I snap everyday. So let this post be a week entry. The exam was totally damnable. I hate physics alot (i also cant answer the question) and i dislike the attitude of my lecturer. Annoyingly. The test makes me tired and lack of sleep. My brain cant be functioned completely. LOL. This is the first time i sit for a test and cant answer the question. Im lack of sleep! Seriously, foundation in science was really hard! I need to put much effort on it. Aint joking. I am far from intelligent. I cant figure it out
Im coming home.. Im coming home.. Tell the world that Im coming home. Cover by my friend -Dharchaini or Darshu ; her manja named.

Im back home. And need a rest. A good nap. -Listening to kpop and lovely songs make me chillin'. To-be-honest, I have a cekci panda eyes. Hehee, it means i have a pair of sexy eyebag. My mum said that I am sho kurus (thin) now and also my bestie, Farah admitted the fact that Im shkeenneay. Yeayy!  So here's my pictures' week.


Futhermore... you wont believe me. Hahahah, me and prettie cow! Okay, thats all. Hey i do buy two new clothes and i showed them on my previous post. Okay, see ya. Currently active on twitter. @Flouera



I forgot one thing. There's someone wanna grab a publicity on my blog. Eh eh.. haha..  Okay. Look at the picture below, a boy in a lightblue outfit, with a spectacles and in a striking hot shoes (you cant see it) and stuffs. LOL. Certain of my classmates create a gossip about me and this boy. I dont know why.. But i know that me and this boy arent close in class. We're sitting separately and i didnt talk to much with him but.... Okay, lets not making a conclusion about us ! Happy evening, ^_^

About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

0 comments