H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

New hauls from Livin Cabin.

by - June 10, 2012

I had purchase something i think its cute but im not gonna use that -not important. 

Unfortunately it came with mandarin language which i culdnt understand it. But its cute by the way.

Hello. What i wanted to add here. I also change my hairstyle!  No im not cut it but just parting my hair on the right side to have a sassy look. I will back in new style again. (well i love to improve my style and appearance from day by day). Furthermore, a lot of appreciation for those who used my skin and leave a credit to me. Im not mad at you if you alter it but that theme was made by me. So i've found three blogger girls who steal my code thru right-click + inspect elements. Well done. You did it. Dont think im fool and not gonna know that you are stealing it. If you want to know something, This link:
www.yourbloglink.blogspot.com/2012 <--- year//  is from mine. 
Before this, i had try many link how can i make a url to link my archive. I think and tried. At first, the link was too long to make but then i've got an idea to make it short which is become, /2011. What a nice stealer!  Dont think i didnt notice something belong to me in your blog. Busted.


C O N F I D E N C E ,

About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

0 comments