WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Welcome June, we're meet again in this new year

by - June 01, 2012
Message from your heart, Kina Grannis.
Dear Sun, can you decrease your temperature and light intensity?
Biscuits stick chocolate, Rocky.
Butterfly in my stomach.
My crazy friend would be, Mirah Burn and my best girl would be Bella.
Got agriculture practical in this evening. I cant wait for F R U I T S !
Just update my tumblr, click

asdfghjkl! I left sumthing at the photocopy shop just now. -its not belong to me, i borrowed my friend's book. Luckily the worker know me and i hoped she will keep it safely. Maybe i will come back to take the finished photocopy at this evening or maybe tomorrow. I also left my purse in muh room. Okay thumbs up  to me. Yesterday, my friends; Bella accompany me at my room because i sleep alone this Friday night. We have alot works to do (actually only one but the questions was like $^&%#$) Biology Lab Report. We have to search the answer via internet, facebook group and the lab manual. Then we're finished the report at 11pm.
My fingers was absolutely tired.



Ohio!
Got a class at 9am and unfortunately waiting for the lecturer to come about a hour and then Adam (monitor) inform us that the class is cancel. Whatthefuck. You know what, i can sleep longer if i know for this cancelled-class. Never mind-


I would try not to become a sleepy-person  during the lesson. Kind of bored.

For your information, i also had been punished by Miss Hafizah, lecturer of English that i told you on my previous post. I didnt bring the english module. Hahaha ! She asked me to write a journal with the title, "Why I didnt bring the module ?" Yeayyy! She's never know that Imma blogger and journalist actually but she knew that Imma blog designer. So about my journalist, I wrote it longer enough about the whole page of a piece of paper and babbling here and there. Aslo done the homework that she gave to us. Im gonna get ready for agriculture practical on this evening. Buhbyeee~


About The Author

23 years old writer. Asst Producer Nine-11. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. Bachelor's degree in Mass Communication. Former DJ Radio and Journalist.

You May Also Like

0 comments