WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Yesterday came with an emotion of sadness.

by - June 27, 2012
Secrets and Fix You by One republic and Coldpaly
Class start every 8 o'clock everyday in a week.
Im not deserved to you but I have a heart. Im not your game.
I dont even know my mood.
Its raining heavily and you know that Im phobia of rain.
We're having a great dinner !
---


Hello people. Im back again. And of course. This blog would never be shut down. Fix you was the current song that I listened to. And hey, Im having a great dinner with my friends, Bella, Burn, Fatin, Eyfa, Dharshu, Fydah, Zul and Raffiq. Yes. They are my gang. Study together, having a meal like almost together. I spend my time alot with them and yes again Im happy with my new culture and environment. Dont think that Im not missing my friends in Rawang. I miss them a lot right now. Fighting and bleed. Ahha. No Im kidding  So what Im gonna say here. You wont believe that Im wearing hijab (first time) in class and im not take it off from the morning until evening. Wahh! hahaha. I know my friends in ex high school wont believe me to do so since I never wear the scarf when Im outing and even school -but i just stand to wear it till afternoon only. That was a good for a girl like me aite? I know you're gonna read this until you find the reason why i wore hijab isnt. No I wont tell because the reason is really dumb. Seriously. It wasnt came from my heart. Okay, I wont give any comment here because that will be a sensitive issue maybe perhaps i will sincerely wear it. Take it slow. Sorry no photo of me today. Im so shy. Most of my classmates were amazed by me. Haha. Got so many puji (praises) lah today. Sorry, Im not raising a praise here. I just really dont expected that they would do that to me!

You know what I sleep in the physics lab on Tuesday, sitting down on the floor while my head on the seat. So this is the face when I waking up from sleep. Well.. 

Even just a cheap and simple lauk (side dishes) but we're having a great dinner. Share money together and keeping laughing. That was awesome :3

So there are my gangs like i told you. I spend time alot with them. Sorry, Im not joining them snaping a picture. Lemme be a photographer for a whole day. Haha.

Im not in a good mood since i entered the class in the morning. Its because my heart was halfully broken by someone. Not gonna tell you and yes that person was the reason why I became like this. No, i dont know why. Okay la... He's a guy. There's something that he shuld learn by the way; "Dont judge a book by its cover. Accept people for who they are. Because we never know if the person will change in a good way perhaps or better than us right? So, if not, please do not mengeluh (sigh or complain) if the person that we've judge before have made their own move -which me that we're gonna lose them entirely. Kan?" Tak semua orang baik tuh selama-lamanya baik dan tak semua orang jahat tuh selama-lamanya jahat. People can change without our expectations. Okay. I dont deserved you. -,- Fck? what am i talking just now. Lets just dont feel anything k. Im done with that. You and your game! (perhaps, cause i started to think a negative things about you cause i wont make a same mistakes again) Let God plans all this. Tawakal enuff-

About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

0 comments