WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

New Hauls on July.

by - July 22, 2012
Today I went for shopping at Sogo, KL with my mum and dad. We're just send my sister at KL Sentral. Ah.. starting to miss her. She's going back to Johor Bahru while I will going back to college at night after berbuka. So, here's ze new hauls that I brought today. Okay, you can view all the picture of hauls below. What am I going to say here, there's a guy ask me going out. Out of the blue he want to meet me. Actually, he also ex-Asperian who's taking foundation in agriculture science same with me but we're neva meet in UPM. Maybe we're ever bum into but we're didnt recognize each other. I know him via facebook and we have had a conversation before. Oh gosh! I felt guilty for him. I cant going out with guys aannd tak nak pun. So, he text me about two times but I didnt reply. Naahh, that because he's kinda flirting and thats why I ignore him. Haha. Can we're just be friend?

Yes. I will be wear this. I chose these six hijabs although i was unclear about it but I will try to. Honestly I said, boyfriend didnt ask me to wear it but I was the one who thought about it before. But, I will never show or upload the picture of me wearing hijab. Hahahah. okay I will. Soon. Kowt.

New bedsheet for my bed. Hehe. I choose the plain colour. Pink plain. Actually, I want the polka dots bedsheet but I phailed to search for it. I want to decorate my partition with a theme of Angelic Pink.


This new pair of earring. Yes, the size is medium and heavy. -.-


p/s: ah damn. Biology test tomorrow. Im going crazy.

About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Nice shoes and earings. :) And I don't like Biology too. Don't worry, you will can do the test! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahhaha.. thnk you.
    No, actually i love biology. One of my fav subject but all im afraid here if i culdnt answer the question. :(

    ReplyDelete