WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Starlight Stalker. ♥

by - July 05, 2012
 Is listening to Tujhe Dekha To Hai Jaana Sanam
 I miss to hear bollywood songs. The old movie one. haha
 Please be fastah to fetch me boy. Im all alone here.
I hoped i wont be your other burden. I just need a protector.
 Approaching midnight.
 I eat three times today. Thats bad :(
 Link to this lovely music.


I know, you're miss my journal right. haha. A huge apologize from me here. I am very busy on this week. My second test is just around the corner. 16 July I guess so. Seriously, thats making me really tired. I slept about five to six hour every night including the nightmares. Out of the blue, updating my blog had crossed my mind just now and I'M BACK :3

Hello, I just moved to Kolej 13 on Sunday and whats make me so happy when my roommates was my gang. Dharshu, Fydah and Eyfa here. Ah our dorm will be bising nanti (noisy soon). Okay, I dont have any idea to write. Let the picture express my day. I also went to Sunway Pyramid with my gang on last Saturday. Firstly, ignore me in the picture. Im sorry for low quality of pictures. Non-edited.

And the next candid picture of me and my class monitor. Haha. "Aww so sweet...!" Damn korang =.='
The hot gossips.

About The Author

23 years old writer. Asst Producer Nine-11. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. Bachelor's degree in Mass Communication. Former DJ Radio and Journalist.

You May Also Like

0 comments